Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hans- Caminho Portugues




---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: hans-otto schreyer <hans-otto.schreyer@t-online.de>
Date: Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 11:58 PM
Subject: Caminho Portugues
To: gary regester <garyregester@gmail.com>


Hi Gary,

the next three days I am away, I have to repair our Recreation-Vehicle by the Manufactory.
Then I have to sort my Fotos (more than 2000!), and I will send you each day a couple of Fotos. One now, me at the Cabo Finisterre! I had a great walk. First the very nice City of Porto, then the walk along the Coast. The terrible rain for a couple of days. The last 2 weeks we had wonderful Caminho weather. Santiago was full of Pilgrims, by feet and by Bus, from the whole world!!! (in November the Pope will come!) The the new camino to Muxia and at least to Fisterra and to the Cabo Finisterre.

Best, hans

How are Susan? greetings to her, please

--
Hans-Otto Schreyer
Telefon: 08142-49835
Handy:   0175-1007948

No comments: